Customized Marketing System
We will design a Customized Marketing Plan just for you! Call 641.424.9400 for details.
- Our first meeting consists of us viewing your home and giving you a detailed market analysis, which shows what other homes have sold for in your area. Based upon this information, we discuss the correct pricing for your home - We will also help you identify what reasonable repairs or cosmetic work (if any) is recommended in order to maximize the selling price.
Multiple Listings Service
- Effective marketing involves making sure that, not only does the general public know about your property, but also all the real estate agents in the area. The main vehicle we use to inform each other about new properties is a computer database called the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). Because this service is used by virtually 100% of REALTORS®, your property will receive exposure, and potentially a quicker sale. Before you list ask if they belong to a Multiple Listing Service! CENTURY 21 Preferred is a member of the North Central Iowa Regional MLS and the Mason City MLS - double the exposure!
Lawn Sign and Lockbox
- A CENTURY21® "for sale sign" is put on the lawn or in the window of your property, with our name and office phone number on it; a lockbox is also installed so that REALTORS(R) can have access to your home even if you are not home (A MLS lock box is optional however beneficial).
Just listed Postcards
- "Just Listed" postcards or flyers are sent to the surrounding neighborhood, this informs your neighbors that your house is now listed for sale and if they have any friends or relatives that are looking to move into the area they can contact us.
Personalized Property Brochures
- We prepare a full colored flyer including a picture of your home and all the features of the property. We also attach school and neighborhood information, this way when a potential buyer is finished viewing the property, they will be able to look over the information later on and have your home stand out.
- Your home will be advertised in the next publication of the Real Estate Extra. This guide is distributed to all Realty Offices, restaurants, hotels, chamber of commerce, and convenience stores throughout the area. Newspapers and Internet are used extensively.
There are over 800 Internet sites where we will advertise your property:
- CENTURY21® National Web site
- CENTURY21® Preferred Website
- CENTURY21® listings featured on: Trulia.com
- Google (search real estate, your city (ex. Real estate, Mason City)
- Mason City MLS website
- North Central Iowa MLS website
- Northern Iowa Real Estate
- Residential properties will be on Realtor.com
- Site Affiliated with Iowa Association of Realtors
As you can see, we strive to bring our property to the attention of potential buyers in as many ways as we can to assure a successful sale.
- Every Wednesday our office caravans new listings hosted by the MLS. The REALTORS(R) open house is for an hour.