CENTURY 21 Preferred Moving Truck
Call 641.424.9400 for details on how you can use our truck at no cost!
The CENTURY 21 Preferred Truck is available to charitable organizations and clients of the CENTURY 21 Preferred Real Estate Team.
How Do You Reserve The Truck?
Reserving the truck is easy and on a first request basis. Simply call our office and request the truck*.
Once your request is approved, you will come to our office on the date you are using the truck. You will bring your drivers license and current proof of insurance with you. We will go through our paperwork with you and then provide you with the keys. There is a $60 deposit that is refunded back when the truck is returned with a full tank of gas. Note: You must be 18 years old to drive the truck, have a valid drivers license and full coverage insurance.
General Guidelines for Using the Truck
- It is a NO SMOKING truck
- For your protection and ours, insurance is required. Most auto insurance policies cover rentals. Please check your policy or call your insurance agent prior to the time you need the truck. You must have full coverage insurance.
- You will pick up a clean truck with a full tank of gas. Return the truck in the same condition.
- Please be courteous to others using the truck. Pick up and return the truck promptly as scheduled.
- Insurance does not cover theft of valuables in the truck. Please keep your valuables locked at all times. We will not be responsible for personal items lost, stolen or damaged.
- Operate the truck responsibly. We will not be responsible for careless actions of the driver.
- Use caution with the height of the truck. It's 10'6", with a box length of 15'. Be cautious of low overhead structures such as awnings, canopies, garages, power lines, etc. Also, the turning radius is much wider. When possible, have someone assist you when operating in reverse.
- If there is an emergency with the truck, contact us at 641-424-9400.
- Return the truck to the location you picked it up from. Be sure all lights are off, to include headlights and dome lights in the box and cab. Lock the vehicle and return the keys to our office at 2800 4th Street SW, Suite #3 .
* Some restrictions apply